Warranty(Three Year Warranty Applies only to Canada & the United states)
- Toronto Tool Manufacturing Inc. Warrants the Master Build Center - Pro Series® against any defects in material or workmanship for a period of THREE (3) years from date of original purchase. The original sales receipt is required as proof of purchase for all warranty claims.
- Providing the product was properly assembled and operated in accordance with the machine operating instructions and further provided the product was not misused or abused.
- In case of claim, do not return the product to store of original purchase. Call, email or write customer service at Toronto Tool Manufacturing Inc. to describe the nature of the problem. Toronto Tool Manufacturing Inc., at its sole discretion, will evaluate the claim and, where acceptable, provide replacement parts or product. Any replacement parts or machines will be guaranteed only to the extent of the original warranty period.
- We shall in no event be liable for injuries, accidental or otherwise, death to person or damage to property or for incidental, and contingent, special or consequential damages arising from the use of our products.
Not Covered Under Terms of Warranty:
- Damage due to fire, theft, floods, and/or acts of God, misuse, abuse, negligence or accidents, product has been modified in any way, product used for other than the intended use, improper assembly or operation.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Shipping damage and handling costs associated with replacement of parts, accessories or product.
- Consequential or accidental damage. (However, some provinces or states do not allow this exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages so this limitation may not apply to you.)
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state or province to province.