Toronto Tool Manufacturing Inc.
Your privacy is important to Toronto Tool Manufacturing Inc.. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Toronto Tool Manufacturing Inc. collects, and the ways in which Toronto Manufacturing Inc. uses that personal information.
This privacy statement
Personal information collection
Toronto Tool Manufacturing Inc. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- [information about your use of this website (including any content you send to us such as videos or pictures)]
- [information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- [information about transactions carried out over this website
- [information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services and]
- [any other information that you send to Toronto Tool Manufacturing Inc.
Using personal information
Toronto Tool Manufacturing Inc. may use your personal information to:
- [administer this website;]
- [personalize the website for you;]
- [enable your access to and use of the website services;]
- [publish information you request to have published such as project videos or pictures on the website;]
- [send to you products that you purchase;]
- [supply to you services that you purchase;]
- [send you statements and invoices;]
- [collect payments from you; and]
- [send you marketing communications.]
Where Toronto Tool Manufacturing Inc. discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Toronto Tool Manufacturing Inc. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Toronto Tool Manufacturing Inc. will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Toronto Tool Manufacturing Inc. will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
[Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
Cross-border data transfers
[In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.]
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Toronto Tool Manufacturing Inc. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Roger Hamblen at firstname.lastname@example.org
by email to email@example.com